Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LT speaks on trade talk


"I have been getting a lot of messages on my site regarding me leaving San Diego. I feel that I need to make it very clear that I have NO intentions of leaving San Diego. San Diego is where my career started and where I'd like it to end. I have nothing but love and the upmost respect for this team, the players, and the Spanos Family. Me being traded is completely out of my hands. I have ABSOLUTELY no control in that decision making. All I can do is wait and see how it all plays out. As for now, I am a Charger and will be until I am told otherwise..."

source: www.ladainiantomlinson.com

I saw this alot today on espn, nfl network and the local news so I figure why not post it here.. It gets me a little pissed even hearing about people talking about trading LT, I'm glad he's down for SD tho.

1 comment:

swerveUNO said...

LT got SD on his left sleeve. Future Hall of Famer right there.