Monday, December 22, 2008

Kyle Lucas is still my favorite.



1. The Call (Big Boi intro)
2. Greetings & Salutations
3. Silence (prod. Simon Illa)
4. Always Be ft. Ben Grant of the Status (prod. Simon Illa)
5. Problems ft. Keiry Valdez
6. Jonny Quest Thinks Ima Sellout (prod. Simon Illa)
7. Nectar of the Dogs (prod. Jaron McDaniel)
8. I’m a Ghostbuster 2 (prod. Simon Illa)
9. Doin Time 2008 (prod. MW)
10. After Party (Remix) ft. T. Mills
11. Kyle Rules The World
12. Colette and Uncle Dub (skit)
13. The Adventures of K. Lucas & C. Midnite (prod. Captain Midnite)
14. I Want You
15. I Don’t Know… (prod. Simon Illa)
16. Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too (Remix)
17. Up The Road ft. Mick Hucknall
18. Watch Me Now Verse
19. Juicy Howser, M.D. (Skit)
20. Save Me
21. Death March II (prod. MW)
22. Remix Verses (prod. Simon Illa)
23. Money Maker ft. K.D. and Syd Vicious
24. Trivial Pursuit ft. Rellik Rebel and Izrael
25. Sometimes I Take Chances; Sometimes I Take Pills (prod. MW)

Download

No comments: