Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Road To Till The Casket Drops



sure shots: Pop Champagne, So Fly, SLU

check the lyrics son.. I fucks wit them!

SLU:

Pusha Ton is in the buildin
Powder to the mother fucking ceiling
I'm so consistent every verse
I prototyped this coke flow yall just my children
Don't be caught up in your feelings because
You just original fakes and I am the cause
If you follow fashion you can follow my bars
If not get your hypebeast on follow the blogs
(No one on the corner) has swagger like such
Two diamond chains my neck on this double dutch
Standin in my action figure pose for them hoes
ABC Denim the tops is Play Cloths
Yeauh the trend humper verse the trend setter
The CL is V12 the V for vendetta
Till the casket drops in 09
The meaning of a classic is defined
Yes


Download

1 comment:

swerveUNO said...

buy the cloths too. craaaack!